Frequently Asked Questions on ATP Products
You will need to first register as a user here on Askbob.Aero.
Aviation Hub (2)
Questions regarding Aviation Hub functionality
Questions on using an iPad/Hubconnect with your ATP library
Questions on Customer Account Management
- password change not found
- This is the first time I am signing in and now I have to change my password. How ?
- how can I delete an account?
- Access Code Download
- How to Renew a Subscription Online
- Question: I am trying to log into www.atp.com but it is asking for a Username and Password, I am not sure if I have one how can I check?
NavigatorV Operation (19)
Questions on using ATP NavigatorV
- User guide for ATP Navigator
- Trying to download NavigatorV via the link on the website
- How does the search function in Navigator work?
- Unable to open Maintenance Publications
- MULTIPLE MODEL NAME
- Keep Track of Content Folder Location
- Completing a Simple Search
- Demonstrating Currency in NavigatorV®
- Introduction to NavigatorV® Networks
- Why is my What's New tab Blank?
- I have a user that didn't log out of Navigator correctly and locked and no one else can view them. How do I release this user?
- I would like to have an index of the content of NavigatorV Discs
- I am the new Tech Admin at Rotortech, Inc. I would like to sign up for automatic updates. Please provide the instructions for how to do that. Thank you, Claire Donovan.
- Getting warnings from Anti-virus & Malware scanners, that BitsAdmin.exe contains a Trojan.
- How does the new Navigator work with user licenses?
- Not Enough Disc Space
- New NavigatorV.Net Framework and WSE
- VALUE CANNOT BE NULL when starting Navigator
- "Invaild user.config.xml" when starting Navigator
Install, Hardware and Operating System Questions
- Win 8.1 NavigatorV install
- Missing the "NEXT" button during install
- Update of my library
- Error Deserializing RevisionInfo.xml?
- ATP EZ Update failing downloading file 2 of 209
- Limited disc space after upgrade
- EZ Upate Error on Start of Navigator "transport connection"
- Can I install NavigatorV without a disc?
- Windows 7 is asking for the Administrator
- <p>When I try to use 'ask bob' to log a question, I get script errors when trying to post a new topic and I can only get the topic header box and no body text box to fill in. Is this a IE problem or ATP problem?</p>
- I get a "File error or Data error cyclic" while reading a CD.
- I am using a MACBOOK. Does your product support Apple MAC? Hank
Questions on Technical Publications and our Digital Libraries
- Where can I find SIDs in my 402 Miantenance Library?
- Can I screen print a page from a manual?
- Problem with the training page!
- How to request CMM?
- biblioteca tecnica
- Where is the SRM for the Avanti I aircraft? We do not have it our Library
- Daily Maintenance Library Update Notification
- I upgraded to Digital from Fiche, What Fiche do I remove
- Library Change Notices
- Do you have the T53-l-703 Engine
- I have the ATP IA Library. Where would I find Cessna Svc Bul SEB01-3R1 and FAA SAIB CE-04-03? Thanks Rich Slater
- AD 93-08-17 does not come up when I searched for TSIO-520R? Thanks Russell
- How can I be sure that my library is current according to the manufacturer of the aircraft? Claudio
- Where can I find the ATA 04 and 05 (Time Limits and Maintenance Checks) for S76C+ on my Library? Claudio
- Do you guys have on line maintenance, parts manuals for small general aviation aircraft?
Disc Revisions (7)
Question on revisions by Disc
- How do I Inventory the DVDs for a Library?
- Is there a way to inventory what is in my revision shipments?
- How can I read or install my current disc when Navigator is looking for a more current one?
- How do I prove I am current and have the latest Discs
- Disc manager page will not let me click on the install content button. How do i update my libraries via the discs we received?
- I don't get the automatic prompt to update our library . How do I update the DAA series discs without a prompt?
- Do we get the same content by using the update CDs as using the Internet
EZ Update Revisions (14)
Questions on EZ Update Revision Service
- EZupdate error
- How can I tell if the NavigatorV has been updated to version 8.1
- ICSharpCode Error
- Error Ez Update (112: Unsupported Version)
- How do I check OEM Revision Status
- Choose EZ Update Download Folder
- Managing Content Revisions Tips
- We recently updated computer system. Now EZ Update is gone.
- why does EZ Update not support "Resume down loads"?
- Error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
- Error Message - server committed a protocol violation
- “Ezupdate is currently running” message even after 24hrs when trying to start Navigator.
- Can I use Vista?
- I receive an e-mail about EZ Update being installed - do I need to do anything?
Profile & Compliance (16)
Questions on Profile and Compliance
- My facility info does not show or print out with the AD's.
- IPad apps
- How do I update my facility information once my ATP profile has been started.
- Updating the Compliance Record between the FAA Biweekly
- Reuse Profiles, Copy Profiles
- Move Components between Profiles
- In compliance you can choose for FAA/SB/EASA view. Is it possible to add an extra option here?
- Can I use the Profile & Compliance tool to search and record Service Bulletins?
- My questions is can I exclude AD's on the report that do not comply? Thank you for your time, Tammy Moore
- I get a message that I am not licensed to use this feature.
- How can I backup my saved profiles?
- “DB Logon Failed” error message when attempting to print a Compliance Record.
- I get a message that says “ATP Maintenance SB not licensed for this model”. What does it mean?
- If I do not wish to have the date that the compliance records were printed to be printed on the compliance record print out, how do I accomplish this?
- Is it possible to show all ADs related to a appliance category?
- What if my component is not listed in your Profile drop down lists? Can I add any component or just those listed?
Questions on our Regulatory Library Products
- FAA 8130 Block 12
- REGULATORY LIBRARY
- AD Research ATP & FAA web - are they the same?
- How do I find out what is on the aircraft as far as appliances when I am not on location through ATP's AD Appliance search?
- Access FAR Preambles
- Your Appliance AD Resource
- I am trying to get ADs on a Stromberg NAS3B carburetor and Bendix Scintilla SF4RN-8 magnetoes.
- Where on ATP does it show the AD bi-weekly number? I ask this as I fill out an FAA form 8130-6. Damon May