Frequently Asked Questions on ATP Products
You will need to first register as a user here on Askbob.Aero.
Aviation Hub (2)
Questions regarding Aviation Hub functionality
Questions on using an iPad/Hubconnect with your ATP library
Questions on Customer Account Management
- password change not found
- This is the first time I am signing in and now I have to change my password. How ?
- how can I delete an account?
- Access Code Download
- How to Renew a Subacription Online
- Question: I am trying to log into www.atp.com but it is asking for a Username and Password, I am not sure if I have one how can I check?
- Bob, Twice I have contacted ATP in the last 3 weeks about updating our service to Online or CD instead of Fiche. Once by email through the website and once by phone. No one has contacted me. My question for “Ask Bob” is, what does it take to get ATP to respond to the needs of its customers? Wayne Bishop Northern Air, Inc. GRR
Maintenance Director (11)
Question on ATP Maintenance Director maintenance tracking and forecasting program
- How to subscribe Maintenance Director? and price??
- where would I find a copy of the maintance record on the web
- Is there a way to modify a work order once created?
- Hi, Can I operate more than one company on the same computer using ATP? Basically 2 data bases using the same program?
- Calculate and graphically display the average hours per day that an aircraft has accumulated
- Bob, we would like to add our UVU logo to the printed work order. How can this be done??? Also, we need to remove some facilities that were entered in error. Please advise.
- Is there a Users Guide for ATP MD?
- When I use the worksheet option to print from the Due List I loose the subject line unless I print one item per page.
- Shouldn’t the aircraft schedule update when I amend the User Maintenance Schedule? How do I fix my stuff up?
- When performing overhaul if no serial number is used the program asks 'Are you overhauling the Airframe?' How to fix this
- Can I print only the first page of my Due List?
Questions on Microfiche
- What must I do to get replacement fiche?
- I have the maintenance manual for a Piper PA46-500TP but do not have the parts manual. Is it not out yet? BS
- Fiche ACSB734, 210/T210 1970 - 1980; the alphabetical index does not give accurate figure or fiche location information.
- How can I confirm that I have the latest fiche within my library?
NavigatorV Operation (21)
Questions on using ATP NavigatorV
- User guide for ATP Navigator
- Trying to download NavigatorV via the link on the website
- ATP NAVIGATOR for practice AMT SKILLS COMPETITION
- How does the search function in Navigator work?
- Unable to open Maintenance Publications
- MULTIPLE MODEL NAME
- Keep Track of Content Folder Location
- Completing a Simple Search
- Demonstrating Currency in NavigatorV®
- Introduction to NavigatorV® Networks
- Why is my What's New tab Blank?
- I have a user that didn't log out of Navigator correctly and locked and no one else can view them. How do I release this user?
- I would like to have an index of the content of NavigatorV Discs
- I am the new Tech Admin at Rotortech, Inc. I would like to sign up for automatic updates. Please provide the instructions for how to do that. Thank you, Claire Donovan.
- Getting warnings from Anti-virus & Malware scanners, that BitsAdmin.exe contains a Trojan.
- How does the new Navigator work with user licenses?
- Not Enough Disc Space
- New NavigatorV.Net Framework and WSE
- VALUE CANNOT BE NULL when starting Navigator
- "Invaild user.config.xml" when starting Navigator
- How can I insert all my library on my navigator? I have: - Regulators - S76`s - Bell`s - BO`s I only could install the S76`s… Claudio
Install, Hardware and Operating System Questions
- Missing the "NEXT" button during install
- up date of my library
- Error Deserializing RevisionInfo.xml?
- ATP EZ Update failing downloading file 2 of 209
- Limited disc space after upgrade
- EZ Upate Error on Start of Navigator "transport connection"
- Can I install NavigatorV without a disc?
- Windows 7 is asking for the Administrator
- <p>When I try to use 'ask bob' to log a question, I get script errors when trying to post a new topic and I can only get the topic header box and no body text box to fill in. Is this a IE problem or ATP problem?</p>
- I get a "File error or Data error cyclic" while reading a CD.
- I am using a MACBOOK. Does your product support Apple MAC? Hank
Questions on Technical Publications and our Digital Libraries
- Where can I find SIDs in my 402 Miantenance Library?
- Can I screen print a page from a manual?
- Piper Library on ATP
- Problem with the training page!
- How to request CMM?
- biblioteca tecnica
- Where is the SRM for the Avanti I aircraft? We do not have it our Library
- Daily Maintenance Library Update Notification
- I upgraded to Digital from Fiche, What Fiche do I remove
- Library Change Notices
- Is the PPA - PIPER PA-23 + ENGINE LIBRARY Discontinued?
- Do you have the T53-l-703 Engine
- I have the ATP IA Library. Where would I find Cessna Svc Bul SEB01-3R1 and FAA SAIB CE-04-03? Thanks Rich Slater
- AD 93-08-17 does not come up when I searched for TSIO-520R? Thanks Russell
- How can I be sure that my library is current according to the manufacturer of the aircraft? Claudio
- Where can I find the ATA 04 and 05 (Time Limits and Maintenance Checks) for S76C+ on my Library? Claudio
- Do you guys have on line maintenance, parts manuals for small general aviation aircraft?
- were can i find a copy of sb 93-004 and s. a. p. stc se8675sw for continental o-200-a bud wagner
Disc Revisions (7)
Question on revisions by Disc
- How do I Inventory the DVDs for a Library?
- Is there a way to inventory what is in my revision shipments?
- How can I read or install my current disc when Navigator is looking for a more current one?
- How do I prove I am current and have the latest Discs
- Disc manager page will not let me click on the install content button. How do i update my libraries via the discs we received?
- I don't get the automatic prompt to update our library . How do I update the DAA series discs without a prompt?
- Do we get the same content by using the update CDs as using the Internet
EZ Update Revisions (14)
Questions on EZ Update Revision Service
- EZupdate error
- How can I tell if the NavigatorV has been updated to version 8.1
- ICSharpCode Error
- Error Ez Update (112: Unsupported Version)
- How do I check OEM Revision Status
- Choose EZ Update Download Folder
- Managing Content Revisions Tips
- We recently updated computer system. Now EZ Update is gone.
- why does EZ Update not support "Resume down loads"?
- Error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
- Error Message - server committed a protocol violation
- “Ezupdate is currently running” message even after 24hrs when trying to start Navigator.
- Can I use Vista?
- I receive an e-mail about EZ Update being installed - do I need to do anything?
Profile & Compliance (17)
Questions on Profile and Compliance
- My facility info does not show or print out with the AD's.
- IPad apps
- How do I update my facility information once my ATP profile has been started.
- Updating the Compliance Record between the FAA Biweekly
- Reuse Profiles, Copy Profiles
- Move Components between Profiles
- In compliance you can choose for FAA/SB/EASA view. Is it possible to add an extra option here?
- Can I use the Profile & Compliance tool to search and record Service Bulletins?
- My questions is can I exclude AD's on the report that do not comply? Thank you for your time, Tammy Moore
- I get a message that I am not licensed to use this feature.
- How can I backup my saved profiles?
- “DB Logon Failed” error message when attempting to print a Compliance Record.
- I get a message that says “ATP Maintenance SB not licensed for this model”. What does it mean?
- If I do not wish to have the date that the compliance records were printed to be printed on the compliance record print out, how do I accomplish this?
- Is it possible to show all ADs related to a appliance category?
- What if my component is not listed in your Profile drop down lists? Can I add any component or just those listed?
Questions on our Regulatory Library Products
- FAA 8130 Block 12
- REGULATORY LIBRARY
- AD Research ATP & FAA web - are they the same?
- How do I find out what is on the aircraft as far as appliances when I am not on location through ATP's AD Appliance search?
- Access FAR Preambles
- Your Appliance AD Resource
- I am trying to get ADs on a Stromberg NAS3B carburetor and Bendix Scintilla SF4RN-8 magnetoes.
- Where on ATP does it show the AD bi-weekly number? I ask this as I fill out an FAA form 8130-6. Damon May