ATP announces the release of two new products: ATP Tool Compliance Manager and ATP Employee Compliance Manager. The availability of the new service offerings follow the company’s recently announced new strategic vision that will focus on helping maintenance providers seamlessly manage all of their end-to-end maintenance processes—from compliance tracking to inventory management to maintenance forecasting—from a unified software as a service (SaaS) solution.
The two new products are delivered on the only single-source cloud-based SaaS platform designed specifically for maintenance providers—offering exceptional control, flexibility, and affordability—as part of ATP’s integrated “smart content" suite of services. ATP uniquely enables customers to integrate workflows and optimize information management—resulting in dramatic improvements in productivity, cost savings, and aircraft utilizations, while also preventing costly regulatory lapses.
“Effectively managing and tracking information is a huge challenge for maintenance providers because there are so many moving parts—technical information, operational requirements, and aviation safety—that all need to fit together,” said Charles Picasso, ATP’s new CEO. “Our customers told us that they need new solutions for replacing the spreadsheets—and other time-consuming and disconnected processes—that they’re currently using to manually juggle all of it and make sure that nothing slips through the cracks. We’ve listened and are thrilled to announce two products that will finally enable them to manage these critical processes in a single streamlined and integrated fashion.”
ATP TOOL COMPLIANCE MANAGER
ATP Tool Compliance Manager is designed to ensure the highest levels of accuracy, safety, and compliance for aviation maintenance tools requiring tracking and calibration. With ATP, maintenance providers can effortlessly track and manage their entire range of needs—from tracking past tool-testing history to forecasting certification needs—on a centralized platform.
By preventing costly re-work, aircraft downtime, and regulatory lapses, maintenance professionals will gain the peace of mind that comes with proactively managing tool compliance with organized visibility. With ATP Tool Compliance Manager, they have a feature-rich application capable of tracking all tool compliance related activities:
• Consolidated management and record keeping for all tool calibration, survey, and servicing events.
• “Due List” to forecast and plan tool calibration or service with unprecedented efficiency and visibility.
• Flexibility to customize to specific needs: For instance, requirements based on either actual tool utilization or calendar (time used). Or tools can be grouped by either type or location for customized reporting. Also flexibility to create new user defined requirements/functions.
• Reporting tools—ability to easily perform audits to ensure all tools are up-to-date or show a history of prior testing compliance.
• Single system for managing records and paper certificates—with ability to upload documentation to associated requirements/compliance event.
• Clone feature enables rapid setup of new tools for increased efficiency and productivity.
ATP EMPLOYEE COMPLIANCE MANAGER
Designed to track all compliance events related to employee regulations, training, and certifications, ATP Employee Compliance Manager boosts productivity and facility/aircraft safety by ensuring the highest levels of compliance.
With ATP, managers can consolidate management and record keeping on a centralized platform—from certifications and testing to physical exams to training/continuing education. In addition to boosting efficiency and productivity, maintenance providers can proactively prevent costly regulatory fines and aircraft downtime resulting from unexpected lapses in employee requirements:
• Consolidated management and record keeping for employee training, testing, and certification.
• Flexibility to customize to specific needs: User-defined requirements can be created and customized to specific needs.
• Organized visibility to efficiently plan and forecast events to prevent non-compliance and ensure optimal workforce productivity.
• Reporting tools: Enables anywhere, anytime access to employee records/history, as well as audits to quickly ensure all requirements are up-to-date.
• Single system for managing records and paper certificates with the ability to upload certificates and other associated documents.
• Clone feature to rapidly add new employees or replicate requirements for increased efficiency.
For more information on ATP Tool Compliance Manager, ATP Employee Compliance Manager or other services and solutions, please visit: www.atp.com/services.