ADs, SAIBs, and Maintenance Alerts delivered side by side
Besides AD research do you review all the SAIBs (Special Airworthiness Information Bulletin) and 43-16 Maintenance Alerts to uncover potential items that effect the airworthiness of an aircraft?
There is a treasure of data in SAIBs and Alerts but finding the specific documents that applied to your aircraft could take a considerable amount of time.
We wanted to see if we could improve access to SAIBs and Maintenance Alerts so here is what we did:
- We went through every SAIB and every Maintenance Alert since the very first issue of each and added meta-data on what specific models are covered by each document.
- We added these publication sets to our comprehensive regulatory libraries FFX, FFW, FF0, FUW and FF6.
- My Library has been upgraded so under a aircraft model you will find a ;
- Advisory Publication folder with all the 43-16 Maintenance Alerts for that specific model
- Airworthiness Bulletins with the SAIBs (SIBs in the EASA products) for that specific model
- Airworthiness Directives with all the ADs for that specific model
[ATP Aviation Hub shown]
I think you will be amazed at the amount of safety and maintenance issues that are available for each aircraft. And now you can quickly and easily get to it.
What do you think? This took many hours to read and index each issue. Is this valuable information? Will it be used if easier to access. Add a comment on your use, thoughts and suggestions around SAIBs and Maintenance Alerts.